LONGMEADOWS PITCH & PUTT – A challenging, yet inviting pitch & putt course. CAR PARKING – Car parking facilities for customers and members. CLUB HIRE – Clubs are available to hire. RAMP ACCESS – Designated parking & disabled toilet facilities.
The Facility is been used more and more by local people and those in surrounding areas. We have also seen an increasing number of organisations using the facility for social events.
Our Rules of Play
- Just two clubs are required for pitch and putt. A pitching wedge and a putter.
- Maximum number of players playing together is four (4)
- Only players on the course (No Spectators)
- Players to be warned of the danger of teeing off in close proximity to each other.
- Only one player to tee off from tee box at any one time.
- Only clubs suitable to pitch & putt may be use, one must be a putter.
- No Woods Allowed.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult to play pitch & putt.
- Large groups (schools, clubs etc.) must be supervised by 1 adult to every 4 children.
- Obey course marshal instructions.
- Do not play to green if flag is down.
- For local rules see back of score card.